We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with 1 - 2 years of experiences to join our Design team.
The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront in software development cycle.
Your daily activities:
- Gathering and Analyzing requirements
- Creating Wireframe
- Creating User flow
- Defining styling guides
- Creating high-level UI design
- Creating UI documents
- Performing personal research/ business domain research
- Performing usability tests
- Supporting development team
- Supporting company activities and events
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:
You’re good at:
- UI/UX Design and working process;
- English communication (speaking and listening and negotiation skills in order to deal with the global customers;
- Using Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch App to create UI elements and UI screen design;
- UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
- Analyzing users' software behaviors;
- Bringing ideas as well as concepts to the table;
You’re as cool as:
- A self-starter with an emphasis on work quality;
- A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and supportive to others;
- A creative and innovative individual who always stay up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Note: You would have more advantages if you have IT background and working experience with US, EU customers.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!