We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
As a senior staff at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world and have opportunities to be working onsite oversea.
Your daily activities:
- Analyze requirements & do estimation
- Code reviewing
- Technical training
- Create and implement architectures and technical designs
- Integrate different software modules
- Write documentation
- Technical Interviewing
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if
- Information Technology or Computer Science background with a bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience working on software development projects: Web, Mobile, Windows
- 1+ years of experience in technical leader/software architect position for projects
- Technical training experience
- Proficient with Mobile Development, Web Development, Web service, Database
- Familiar with software development methodologies: UML, Agile, Scrum
- Knowledge about design, design pattern, OOP
- Good English communication (writing and speaking)
You’re as cool as:
- A Technical Leader who is passionate about developing award-winning work using latest progressive frameworks
- A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and assertiveness
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!