We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to work in a multinational company with dynamic environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
As a System Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work in aEnglish-speaking professional environment and onsite opportuntities.
Your daily activities:
- Manage an infrastructure for 100 users, includes hardware and software licenses together with a European IT team
- Plan for IT activities and do the IT reports every quarter
- Perform risk management to minimize risk for the system
- Make sure the whole system is running legally with good performance
Serve as the first point of contact and convey IT solutions to user's issue
Provide on-site/remote technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer system, network and infrastructure
Installing, repairing and replacing computer hardware, software, systems as necessary
Purchasing devices and hardware
Training and guiding users
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if you have:
- Proven working experience as a senior level system engineer
- Knowledge with Microsoft system (MCSA certification)
- Knowledge with Virtualization (VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V, Docker)
- Knowledge with next-gen firewall (Palo Alto, Check Point)
- Proactive in thinking and solving problems
- The ability to prioritize workload
- Capacity to work under high pressure
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good English listening and questioning skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The can-do attitude, open mindset
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
Having MCSE/CCNA/CCNP/PCCSA/PCNSA certification is a big plus!
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year;
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- Premium health card & annual health check;
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!