We are seeking a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our growing team and help generate solutions to meet various requirements. As a Solution Architect, your primary role will be technical delivery leadership for various projects. You will be responsible for designing solution architecture, assisting with solution requirement definition, and ensuring processes are followed by members of the project team.
- Working closely with customers and product managers to clarify their needs and define product roadmaps.
- Working closely with customers and project managers to understand and manage project delivery expectations;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs;
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions, ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects;
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team, delegate responsibilities and priorities to development staff, ensure project delivery processes are in place and being executed;
- Keep up with the technology trends, market, and competitor’s products so that our solutions can compete and meet market demands;
- Define training plan and provide technical training to colleagues when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field;
- Proven working experiences as Solution Architect;
- Proven experience in design, modelling, integration, deployment of software solutions;
- Proven experience designing/architecting, and leading development of enterprise solutions;
- Proven experience providing oversight for multiple, concurrent development projects;
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and leadership skills;
- Excellent English skills (speaking & writing);
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team;
- Previous project management experience in English-based company is preferred.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment with high chance of working onsite in The Netherlands;
- Wide range of training programs and continuous opportunities on personal development (training provided by top experts in the fields, experience working with international colleagues);
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year;
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- Premium health card & annual health check;
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.