We are seeking a driven and innovative solution architect to join our growing team and help generate solutions to meet various requirements. As a Solution Architect, your primary role will be technical delivery leadership for various projects. You will be responsible for designing solution architecture, assisting with solution requirement definition, and ensuring processes are followed by members of the project team.
- Working closely with customers and product managers to clarify their needs and define product road maps;
- Working closely with customers and project managers to understand and manage project delivery expectations;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements. Design and manage the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems. Leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a solution;
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions, ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects;
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team, delegate responsibilities and priorities to development staff, ensure project delivery processes are in place and being executed;
- Keep up with the technology trends, market, and competitor’s products so that our solutions can compete and meet market demands;
- Define training plan and provide technical training to colleagues when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field;
- Proven working experiences as Solution Architect;
- Proven experience in design, modelling, integration, deployment of software solutions;
- Proven experience designing/architecting, and leading development of enterprise solutions;
- Proven experience providing oversight for multiple, concurrent development projects;
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and leadership skills;
- Excellent English skills (speaking & writing);
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team;
- Previous project management experience in English-based company is preferred.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- Full salary during probation;
- 13th month salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
- Company sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!