Software Test Engineers / Automation Test Engineers
We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
As a software tester, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the whole development process from clarifying the requirements, participating in the design and architecture discussions, reviewing the code, and testing the functional and non-functional requirements.
Your daily activities:
- Participate in clarifying requirements with the customers
- Write test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Find errors, faults and bugs
- Run test, keep track of testing and record outcomes
- Analyze errors with the development team
- Create build artifact and integration servers
- Build test plan; design tests cases to mitigate risks
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:
- Information Technology or Computer Science background at a bachelor or master’s degree level
- 3+ years of experience with creating testing plan, testing tools, automation test, manual test
- Understanding about iOS, Android platform, and programming languages is a plus
- Staying organized to track the bugs and progress of tasks scheduled
- ISTQB certificate and SQL skill in plus
You’re as cool as:
- A fearless critical and analytical thinker
- Good command of both English speaking and writing skills in order to fluently communicate with international colleagues and customers
- Spirit of being a team player who everyone wants to play alongside
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!