Sioux High-tech Software Vietnam (Sioux) is looking for going-to-be-employee interns who possess strong logical thinking, love to code-on and want to make a difference by bringing high-tech to life.
Joining this program, you’ll have a chance to work in a young, dynamic professional working environment composed of talented engineers from all levels. You’ll enhance your technical skills by working with advanced technologies, being mentored by fellow Senior Software Engineers and working on challenging real projects.
You will gain tremendous experience in multiple functional areas, setting the stage for a well-rounded Software Engineering career while enjoying authentic company culture.
Senior students/ new graduates majoring in Information Technology (and be able to work full time or part-time) are eligible for this program.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHALL POSSESS:
- Strong logical thinking
- Passion in technological innovation
- Solid general knowledge about Software Development
- Can-do attitude, open mindset and Spirit of being a team player
- Good at English (4 skills)
- Being familiar with ReactJS / Angular is a plus
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL ENJOY:
Training & Development program:
We believe that your career is your adventure. So we’ll invest in your development from your first day at Sioux and make sure that you have all the training you need. You can look forward to being mentored by some of our Senior Engineers. The training will be widespread and practical. It will combine sessions that focus on critical soft skills as well as the technical skills you’ll need to develop into a trusted and successful Software Engineer.
Reward & Benefits:
To attract and retain the very best people, we continuously review our rewards strategy to make sure that we offer you the compensation package that you deserve. Our internship benefits include:
- Generous internship allowance
- Paid leave: 1 day/month
- Various company activities: Team buildings, Year-End Party, Snack Day, Lunch&Learn, Football Club etc.
- Free food and drink in the office!
Application deadline: End of 20th November, 2020. Please send us your CV in English!
Your CV will be carefully reviewed and selected for coming rounds:
Round 1: Paper Test.
You will be invited for a screening paper test.
Round 2: Group interview
After finishing the paper test, only selected candidates will be selected for our group interview. At this round, we will assess your technical skills, culture fit and critical soft skills which are essential to succeed in the role. We do not expect candidates to be able to complete all tasks but please give it your best shot.
Round 3: Final interview
After round 2, we will invite qualified candidates to a final integrated interview session. This will be a good opportunity for you to find out more about life at Sioux and ask any questions you might have regarding training, projects and career opportunities and demonstrate your aptitude, skills and potentials for the role. You will be informed of the outcome of the result within 10 working days.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/siouxhightechsoftware/
- Website: https://www.siouxtechnologies.com/en/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sioux-high-tech-software-b49b3977/
- Email: email@example.com
- HR Hotline: 0935.876.683 (Ms. Thao Le) (8:00 - 17:30 | Mon-Fri)
- Skype: live:.cid.b0a730952d49c59a (Thao Le)