We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make high level decisions for software development. You will be responsible for creating architectural software designs and overseeing implementation quality to guide the development team.
- Collaborate with customer, solution architect, and project manager to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software projects;
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility;
- Lead and collaborate with team members to create high quality software architecture designs from system level to component/module level;
- Define technical aspects of software development process, from technologies selection, workflow, to coding standards;
- Oversee implementation quality of development team and organize design/code reviews;
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers;
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field;
- Proven working experiences as Software Architect;
- Experience in software development and coding in different technology stacks;
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture design;
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods;
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles;
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail;
- Excellent leadership skills; outstanding communication and presentation skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- Full salary during probation;
- 13th month salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
- Company sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!