We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make high level decisions for software development. You will be responsible for creating architectural software designs and overseeing implementation quality to guide the development team.
- Collaborate with customer, solution architect, and project manager to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software projects;
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility;
- Lead and collaborate with team members to create high quality software architecture designs from system level to component/module level;
- Define technical aspects of software development process, from technologies selection, workflow, to coding standards;
- Oversee implementation quality of development team and organize design/code reviews;
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers;
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field;
- Proven working experiences as Software Architect;
- Experience in software development and coding in different technology stacks;
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture design;
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods;
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles;
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail;
- Excellent leadership skills; outstanding communication and presentation skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- Premium health card & annual health check;
- Diverse company culture activities: Orange Day, yearly company trip, outdoor etc.