Senior Web Developer
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- BS in computer science or a related field;
- Proven working experience in web development (at least 5 years);
- Ability to generate technical proposal, problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- A solid understanding of architecture design, security, session management, network diagnostics, network analytics tools and best development practices;
- OOP, Solid, Design Pattern and Relational/NoSQL database systems.
- In-depth knowledge of modern technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web technologies: PHP, ASP.NET, NodeJS, Java,...
- Experienced in ReactJS, Vue.JS, Angular is a plus.
- Experienced in Dev Tools (e.g.: Git/SVN, Gulp, WebPack, Less, Sass).
- Familiarity with Agile scrum.
- Knowledge of SEO process is a plus.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics)
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year
- Monthly lunch allowance
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year
- Premium health card & annual health check
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!