Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with 3+ years of experience to join our Design team.
The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront in the software development cycle.
What will you do?
- Gathering and analyzing requirements;
- Performing personal research/ business domain research;
- Creating Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Creating high-level UI design, UI Library;
- Designing best-in-class UX and creating UX documents;
- Performing usability tests;
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations about the design decision;
- Working closely with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UI/UX patterns;
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX field;
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Good English communication (speaking, writing)
- Proficiency with Figma (or Sketch App), using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator;
- UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- Full salary during probation;
- 13th month salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
- Company sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!