Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
A Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles especially technical ones. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, build talent pool & reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our company.
What will be your key role & responsibilities?
- Execute customized end-to-end recruitment process and partner closely with internal stakeholders such as: engineers, hiring managers, project managers;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders;
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques, foster long-term relationships with candidates;
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in IT Industry
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- Premium health card & annual health check;
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!