Senior .NET Developer
We're looking for well-rounded Senior .Net Developers to work on the various international projects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator as you will work directly with the internal team and collaborate with international colleagues. If you're passionate about .Net framework and software design/ architecture, we'd like to meet you.
What you will do?
· Participate in project’s requirements analysis;
· Collaborate with internal & international teams to produce software design and architecture;
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
· Test and deploy applications and systems;
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
· Improve existing software;
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields;
- 5+ years of proven experiences as .Net Developer with C# programming language;
- Deep knowledge about OOP, S.O.L.I.D, OOD, Design Pattern, SQL performance, Threading;
- Familiarity with WPF, MSSQL, .Net Core, R.E.S.T API, Jenkins CI
- Good English communication to communicate directly with international colleagues and customers;
- Proven experiences working with European or US customers is an advantage;
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility & commitment;
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- Premium health card & annual health check;
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!