As a senior HR officer at Sioux HTS, you will have opportunities to join our exciting international work environment and work closely with our team to recruit the best talents for Sioux, advance our employer branding, and generally enhance the company culture and employee engagement. You will also contribute to improve the human resource management aspects of the company and create a difference. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Execute customized end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates to successfully offering and onboarding the newly hires; partner closely with internal stakeholders such as: engineers, hiring managers, project managers throughout the whole process;
• Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes through screening, interviewing, etc.;
• Network online and offline with potential candidates to build talent pool & reduce time-to-hire, attract the best professionals, and foster long-term relationships with candidates;
• Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
• Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally;
• Collaborate with others to develop and promote Employer Branding;
• Support with employee engagement activities for internal employer branding.
• Act as a bridge to resolve issues between management and employees;
• Research and advise managers on related policies and processes to improve the general work environment, enhance employee satisfaction, and increase retention rate;
• Other tasks as assigned by the company.
NICE TO HAVE:
Have experiences in Headhunt
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?