Senior Front-end Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications;
- Create prototypes, mock-ups, and staging sites for review and feedback;
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds;
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements;
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems;
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a Senior Front-end developer;
- Hands on experience with markup languages;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Understand and be able to apply preprocessor, build pipeline and project structure;
- Have experience converting PSD, Sketch to HTML;
- Have experience using Figma or similar tools;
- Have experience with popular frameworks: ReactJs, VueJs, Bootstrap, …
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Understanding of layout aesthetics;
- Knowledge of SEO principles;
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems;
- Good English communication skills (speaking & writing);
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment with high chance of working onsite in The Netherlands;
- Wide range of training programs and continuous opportunities on personal development (training provided by top experts in the fields, experience working with international colleagues)
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics)
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year
- Monthly lunch allowance
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year
- Premium health card & annual health check
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!