Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 800 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add values to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
At Sioux, we strive for Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects.As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world (English-based projects).
We bring high-tech to life together with a team of driven engineers!
Your focus will comprise
- Analyzing requirements;
- Creating and implementing architectures and technical designs;
- Performing testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical design;
- Integrating different software modules;
- Writing documentation.
- 2+ year of work experience with ReactJS;
- Familiarity with software development methodologies: UML, Agile, Scrum;
- Experience working with NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus
- Good English communication to communicate directly with international colleagues and customers;
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility & commitment;
- Strong logical thinking, proactive, and open-minded for learning attitude;
- Proven experience working with European or US customers is an advantage.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
- High-tech: Apply the latest technology and make life better through technology
- Challenging Projects: work with Europe clients who are giant tech corporations and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Our value: H - O - T (Honest, Open, Transparent)
WHAT WILL YOU ENJOY?
- International working environment;
- Competitive salary of up to USD 2,000
- 19 leave days per year;
- 13th-month salary;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
Company-sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary.
- Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by sending the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our notes for your job application:
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!