ReactJS Web Developer
As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world (English-based projects)
Your focus will comprise
- Analyzing requirements;
- Creating and implementing architectures and technical designs;
- Performing testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical design;
- Integrating different software modules;
- Writing documentation.
- Information Technology or Computer Science background at a bachelor;
- +1 year experience working with ReactJS; it would be a plus if you have experiences with NodeJS and MongoDB
- Familiarity with software development methodologies: UML, Agile, Scrum;
- Good English communication to communicate directly with international colleagues and customers;
- Proven experiences working with European or US customers is an advantage;
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility & commitment;
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude.
What do we offer you?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- 13th month salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
- Company sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!