We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
As a Project Manager at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the big brands in the world all in an international-standard environment. You will be exposed to and managed various meaningful projects in Mobile Apps, Desktop Apps, Web Apps. Your focus will be to:
- Create an estimation and support our sales manager in preparing quotations based on the requirements from the customers
- Manage projects following Agile process
- Organize the teams following the scrum methodology
- Lead your projects and people into a success
- Be involved with interviewing new candidates for the company
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish, manage and maintain the relationship with the client, third parties, vendors and all stakeholders
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:
- Good educational & technical background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- 3+ years of experience to manage software development projects
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Playing a role as a scrum master
- English speaking and writing skills to communicate with international colleagues and customers
- Thinking out of the box
You're as cool as:
- A soul leader/manager
- A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and assertiveness
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!