.NET Developers (all levels)
We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
As a .NET developer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world.
Your daily activities:
- Analyze requirements
- Create and implement architectures and technical designs
- Perform testing activities based on the requirements and the technical design
- Integrate different software modules
- Write documentation
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:You have:
You’re as cool as:
- Information Technology or Computer Science background with a bachelor's degree;
- 2+ years of experience working on .Net-related projects;
- Proficient in C#, WPF, MWM, SQL Server, Web service;
- Familiar with software development methodologies: UML, Agile, Scrum;
- Knowledge about design, design pattern, OOP;
- Good English communication (writing and speaking);
- A software engineer who is passionate about developing award-winning work using latest progressive frameworks
- A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and assertiveness
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!