Manual Test Engineer (QA/QC)
Sioux Group (https://www.sioux.eu/) was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 800 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add values to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable, and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
At Sioux, we strive for Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects.As a Software Engineer at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world (English-based projects).
We bring high-tech to life together with a team of driven engineers!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM. In this position, you will have the opportunities to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Participate in clarifying requirements with the customers;
- Write test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements;
- Participate in design and architecture discussions; working closely with the development team and management team;
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Run test, keep track of testing and record outcomes; estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Estimate test effort accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities;
- Build test plans; design tests cases to mitigate risks
- Deliver products in high quality and on time;
- Other responsibilities that contribute to continuous QA team efficiency initiatives as required.
- Proven experiences working as Software Test Engineer in an English-speaking environment;
- 3 years of experience with creating a testing plan, testing tools, manual test;
- Good English speaking and writing skills;
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude;
- Staying organized to track the bugs and progress of tasks scheduled;
- ISTQB certificate and SQL skill is a plus;
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Attractive salary ($700-$1700)
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- Full salary during probation;
- 13th-month salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
Company-sponsored training: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!