We start with having these questions for you:
- Are you looking for an opportunity to maximize your management skills?
- Do you enjoy bringing cool services to potential customers?
- Do you prefer to work in an environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
- Are you interested working in a TECH world with these projects for our customers?
- Last but least, do you feel great to win new projects / customers?
We have just the job for you and you can be a part of our winning team!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Letting the company grow from 80 to 150 engineers in the next three years by expanding our strong technology competences in focused markets like semiconductors, health care, analytical and automotive.
- Being a technology partner for customers in China, the Netherlands and USA
- Expanding the customers base in China, Singapore, Australia and / or Korea.
- Further expanding our competences in embedded systems, image processing, artificial Intelligence, mobile apps and Industry 4.0.
- Developing and executing a strategic plan aligned with the corporate strategy.
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if
- Master's Degree of Science in e.g. Computer Science + Business school education
- 10+ years’ experience in technology (software / systems) development and R&D processes
- Excellent people management with managerial (in control, coach) and leadership (vision, motivation) skills
- Proven business development results in the high tech industry
- Business sense / entrepreneurial / account management skills
- Smart, dedicated, and driven
- Sincerely interested in people, people manager (coach) and a team player
- A good mix of Eastern and Western management style
- Professional, result driven and quality minded
- Strong in strategy, tactics and operations
- A (project, technical, business) manager from e.g.: A high tech OEM company with strong R&D department like Continental, Hitachi, Huawei, Philips Healthcare, Samsung, Thermo Fisher; or a supply company of R&D or outsourcing services like Accenture, Alten, Altran, CEC / Kaifa, Flextronics, Foxconn, FPT, Jabil, etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!