Lead UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with 5+ years of experience to join our Design team.
The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront in software development cycle.
What will you do?
- Gathering and analyzing requirements;
- Performing personal research/ business domain research;
- Creating Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Creating high-level UI design, UI Library;
- Designing best-in-class UX and creating UX documents;
- Performing usability tests;
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations about the design decision;
- Working closely with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UI/UX patterns;
- Supporting company activities and events.
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX field;
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Good English communication (speaking, listening and negotiation skills in order to deal with the global customers);
- Proficiency with Figma (or Sketch App), using Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Proficiency with research methodology;
- Openness with constructive design criticism;
- UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
- Bringing ideas as well as concepts to the table
- IT background and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus
You’re as cool as:
- An inspiring team leader having experience in team management/lead roles
- A self-starter with an emphasis on work quality;
- A responsible and supportive team player
- A creative and innovative individual who always stay up-to-date with the latest design trends.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- Premium health card & annual health check;
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!