Full Stack Web Developers (all levels)
We start with having these questions for you:
- Would you like to develop software for innovative products in challenging projects for high-tech customers?
- Where you are 100% involved and where you can combine technology with working in an R&D environment?
- Do you enjoy getting the best out of yourself and others?
- Do you prefer to work in an informal environment where contributing to the company's success is equivalent to developing yourself and your career?
We have just the job for you!
You will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from UI layout into working websites (both front-end and back-end) according to specifications.
Your daily activities:
- Write well-designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Responsible for taking lead of website projects
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
You will be a successful candidate if:
- Information Technology or Computer Science background with a bachelor's degree
- 2+ year(s) of experience working with Web Development
- Experience with Asp.Net, Web API, Agulajs, PHP, Ionic, Reactjs
- Experience with some kinds of database : SQL server, MySQL
- Have solid knowledge about OOP
You’re as cool as:
- A software engineer who is passionate about developing award-winning work using latest progressive frameworks
- A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and assertiveness
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!