Employer Branding Officer
Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 700 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add values to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with. At Sioux, we strive for Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects.
We are currently looking for Employer Branding Officer position, who joins to reinforce the recruitment marketing & internal communications task force by promoting Sioux’s unique identity among current and potential employees.
- Proactively propose the communication & advertising campaigns that help increase brand awareness in a way that supports the employer brand strategy & recruitment needs;
- Create content and managing community channels of Employer Brand/Sourcing such as Website, Social Media, LinkedIn Career;
- Design banners, graphics for job advertising/ news/ posts of recruitment and branding;
- Brainstorm to generate ideas, carry out recruitment campaign.
Internal Communication & Employee Engagement
- Improve channels, tools, and methodology of company communications to enhance the employee experience and ensure the understanding of company culture & core value;
- Deliver end-to-end internal employee engagement plans and activities.
- At least 2 years of experience in Employer Branding, Marketing, Public relation, Event or related field;
- Good public speaking & presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English & Vietnamese communication skills;
- High sense of design, layout, typography, and basic video editor skill;
- Capable of planning, content creation, copywriters, and updated market trends;
- Creativity and good organizing & planning skills;
- IT industry background is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- International working environment;
- Competitive salary of up to USD 1,200
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees etc.
- Company sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button or send CV to email@example.com
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!