Embedded Software Architect
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. We're looking for a driven embedded software architect to join our team!
Sioux has a multifaceted project portfolio, from electron microscopes to inkjet PCB printers and from Smart Car systems to Digital 3D imaging. Thanks to the diversity of clients and domains, you are given the opportunity to combine technology with a professional provision of service.
At Sioux, you can develop software for products in the professional equipment manufacturing, consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, life science and medical markets. We’re looking for a Software Architect who will fulfill a key role on multidisciplinary projects.
At Sioux, you will be:
- developing the (software) architecture for a product in the consumer electronics, the telecommunications or the medical market, for instance
- preparing offers and feasibility studies for the implementation of our software framework in cooperation with the account managers
- advising management about strategic choices on a technological level
- manage project teams on a technological level
- preparing and implementing training programs through individual coaching and training and supervising colleagues during their assignment
You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems. You like to be given the freedom and responsibility to organize your work by yourself. You like to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- you have a background in embedded software on a higher professional or university education level
- you have gained more than 10 years of experience with technical software development in various roles and in various (product) environments and/or projects
- you have experience as a software architect and you want to expand this experience in a different environment
- you are familiar with the programming languages C and C++ and with Linux OS
- you are familiar with distributed computing, image processing and motion control. You want to expand your knowledge and experience in these fields
- you are able to come up with ideas on an architectural level as well as on a machine operating software level
- you are used to working in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment with fast-changing priorities, parallel projects and various interests
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics)
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year
- Monthly lunch allowance
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year
- Premium health card & annual health check
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.