Business Development Manager
Established in 2012, Sioux High Tech Software Vietnam was proud to be Sioux's first office in Asia. Sioux Vietnam provides professional software development services like web, desktop, mobile app, IoT, Big Data and data analytics to customers around the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager, based in Danang, Vietnam. Your job responsibilities are to build Sioux HTS’s sales competencies, identify sales leads, pitch Sioux High Tech Software Vietnam's services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts.
- Develop a growth strategy and marketing and sales plan aligning with Sioux Asia’s core competencies;
- Be an entrepreneur with the responsibilities you get with a focus on customer satisfaction and commercial results. Build and nurture long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Uncover new business opportunities and generate qualified leads with marketing and sales-related activities; Represent Sioux at trade shows, seminars, and industry events;
- Present business reviews and improvement strategies to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers;
- Understand needs of potential clients and how Sioux solutions & services can address them; Work closely with customers and development team to align customer needs and develop solutions using the technology and know-how which sets Sioux apart in the market;
- Collaborate with relevant parties to negotiate and win deals with customers; Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Manage and grow the company’s sales and marketing competencies; Provide training and coaching to team members.
- Passionate with an entrepreneurial and relationship-focused mindset and a can-do attitude;
- Master’s degree in Software engineering or related technical fields (PhD is a plus);
- 5+ years of enterprise sales, business development and strategic partnerships experience in software industry (it would be a plus if you also have experiences in hardware/ mechatronics industries);
- Full professional proficiency in both Vietnamese and English;
- Good understanding about software market and needs in South East Asian countries;
- Deep understanding of how to structure partnership, strategic collaborations, and business engagement models;
- Strong networker with proven track records of building cooperative, trusting and mutually beneficial relationships;
- Experienced selling to and working with C-Level and senior members of prospective clients;
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive);
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary
- Full salary during probation;
- 13th-month salary;
- 19 leave days per year;
SiouxCare Flex Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees, etc.
- Company-sponsored training: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
- Discover more about Life at Sioux at: https://careers.sioux.asia/
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!