We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our software development capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define and manage requirement specification & business needs;
- Elicit operational requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver full functional documentation.
- Good analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret corporate and user business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration;
- Help design, document and maintain system processes;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customers.
***** Our Employee Benefits can be found at: Sioux | An Employer of Choice *****
YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven experiences as Business Analyst in software companies;
- Bachelor degree in related fields, preferred in IT / Computer Science;
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment with high chance of working onsite in The Netherlands;
- Wide range of training programs and continuous opportunities on personal development (training provided by top experts in the fields, experience working with international colleagues)
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics)
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year
- Monthly lunch allowance
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year
- Premium health card & annual health check
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!