Automotive PLC/LOGICAD Programmer
Are you a PLC / LogiCAD programmer with a real passion for high-tech automotive?
Are you looking for a job that allows you to set the world in motion with your state-of-the-art knowledge and experience?
Then join Sioux High Tech Software!
At Sioux, you are responsible for drawing up requirements with the customer and to design, develop, test and deliver the software in a team for, among other things:
- Concept & prototype cars
- Infotainment systems, dashboards/HMI design
- Next-generation buses and trucks (electric, hybrid or hydrogen gas)
- Electric bikes
- System integration of, for instance Braking and Suspension Systems, Transmission and Door Controllers
- Connectivity/Vehicle Telematics/IoT platforms, Diagnostic Tooling
JOIN US IF:
- you have a technical degree on a higher professional or university education level
- you have at least five years of experience with automotive, embedded systems or similar
- you have experience with automotive E/E architectures, controllers and sensors
- You like to program using PLC 61131, LogiCAD, Codesys
- you are familiar with KIBES Continental board electronics like MVP12, ZR32/ZR5,
- functional safety (ISO26262), J1939, AUTOSAR, Vector tooling (CANape/CANoe)
- you have experience with UML, SYSML, Enterprise Architect
- you are familiar with CAN, CANfd, LIN, Flexray, MOST and other automotive communication protocols
- you are familiar with Matlab Simulink/Stateflow/Embedded Coder
- you have experience with connectivity/Vehicle Telematics, ZF Openmatics
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics)
- Yearly personal learning budget: 10.000.000/ person/ year
- Monthly lunch allowance
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year
- Premium health card & annual health check
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.
How to apply? You can apply by hitting the "Apply for this job" button
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching with our criteria) within 2 weeks from your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching with you, don't hesitate to send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.We are interested to think together with you for other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!